General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Lightbulb How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-20-2009, 11:56 PM

How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive?

Let us know from ordering to receiving how long it took for your Runcore to arrive. Also include where you purchased and what size.

I purchased a 32GB from Ebay seller timfatefvn on March 14th. It was put in the mail at Hong Kong on March 16th and left for the US on March 17th. Have yet to receive it.

Black Mini 9 | 32GB Runcore | 2GB Crucial RAM | Windows 7
  (#2) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-21-2009, 12:39 AM

My 32 RunCore from him took 11 days total from ordering to arrive eastern US.

Black Mini 9 (free with DSL package) | 2GB Patriot RAM | 32GB RunCore | 16GB Transcend 6 SDHC | TWO internal 16GB microSDHC on USB controller | EETI Touchscreen | Windows XP
  (#3) Old
Guru

Send a message via AIM to UnaClocker Send a message via Yahoo to UnaClocker
Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-21-2009, 06:10 PM

This thread may be "hardware upgrade" related, but it's more of a watching paint dry kind of discussion. Moved to general discussion where I think it belongs. Feel free to watch your paint dry in here.
That said, it took 4 weeks to get my RunCore that was supposed to be in stock the day I ordered it.

Tired of wondering if your Mini9 is doing ANYTHING? - Add a HDD Activity LED
  (#4) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-21-2009, 06:53 PM

Thanks UnaClocker! I love watching paint dry, and looking at the "How Long Did It Take For Your Dell To Arrive" thread a lot of other people do too!

Black Mini 9 | 32GB Runcore | 2GB Crucial RAM | Windows 7
  (#5) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-21-2009, 08:55 PM

I ordered a 16g Runcore from MDD on 5 March and received an automated "order receipt" email more or less immediately. On 9 March I received a PDF "Sales Order" document showing an order number and accurately reflecting the order date of 5 March. Since then the only updates I have had have been when I called them. They seem to be hopeful that they will receive more 16gig devices at the end of next week.

I arranged to purchase a 32 gig Runcore originally sourced from MDD in a private transaction from someone who had tired of waiting for their original order and bought one from Conics. He received the Runcore from MDD yesterday and sent it to me via priority mail today, so I expect to have it Wednesday or Thursday. Since I am apparently into watching certain types of paint dry (judging from my participation in this and other threads) I will update when I have more info.

Mini9|Obsidian Black|2G ram|32G Runcore|OSX 10.5.7
  (#6) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-22-2009, 07:04 PM

Watching paint dry or waiting for your Runcore is fun if you have a beer...

Is smaller is better?
Mini 9, White, Default Windows XP, 8 GB SSD, 1GB RAM - for the wife
Mini 9, Black, Windows 7 RC1, 32 GB Runcore SSD, Mushkin 2GB RAM - mine
  (#7) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-23-2009, 01:57 AM

took me one week only to arrived. i ordered the 64gig
  (#8) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-23-2009, 05:29 AM

I ordered my 64GB from MDD on Feb 26th. It was delivered on Mar 18th.

They kept me informed and made me very happy once I got it installed :mrgreen:

Mini 9 MacBook Aspen White
Runcore 64GB | 2GB RAM | ATP 16GB C6 SDHC | 1.3 Webcam | Bluetooth | OSX 10.5.6 | Fusion w/Windows XP | CrossOver | DellEFI 1.2A5 | BIOS A04 | 77Whr Battery

Will install OSX for Food
  (#9) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Runcore 64GB from MDD ; FEB 22 to March 16
  (#10) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-23-2009, 09:20 PM

32GB 1 week to the east coast from MDD. I got in right as a shipment arrived

Dell XPS M1330 --- Windows 7
Dell Mini 9 w/ 2gb Ram /32gb Runcore Drive --- Running Leopard

« Hotspots and Clearwire | SSD in desktop??? »