General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#11) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-23-2009, 11:25 PM

32GB ordered on Mar 7 from MDD. I called a few hours ago and was told that it *might* ship in the next batch which is slated for the first week of April.

mini 9 | 2GB | 1.3MP | Bluetooth | RunCore 32GB | OSX
  (#12) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-24-2009, 12:34 AM

32GB from the same eBay seller. Shipped on the 13th got it today on the 23rd = a total of 10 days.
  (#13) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-24-2009, 01:52 AM

I ordered a 64GB Runcore from MDD on March 3 and I still have little plausible evidence of it arriving anytime soon. :?
  (#14) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-27-2009, 07:21 AM

It's my 1 month anniversary of my order date on Feb 27 and it has yet to arrive. :lol: Anyone know of a good Hallmark card for celebrating this special occasion? Anyone wait longer or is this a new record?

I guess STiMULi got lucky with his 64 gb that was ordered 1 day ahead of me. I had faith in MDD to deliver soon and haven't bothered emailing about the status of my order. Now I really want answers from them but I'll wait 1 more week before I turn psycho.
  (#15) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-27-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247
How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive?

Let us know from ordering to receiving how long it took for your Runcore to arrive. Also include where you purchased and what size.

I purchased a 32GB from Ebay seller timfatefvn on March 14th. It was put in the mail at Hong Kong on March 16th and left for the US on March 17th. Have yet to receive it.
Well, I just got my Runcore! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but it required a signature (Registered Mail) and I wasn't home. Went by the post office today and picked it up!

Now I'm re-formatting my Crucial for return. Can't wait to start using my new drive!

Black Mini 9 | 32GB Runcore | 2GB Crucial RAM | Windows 7
  (#16) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-28-2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247

Well, I just got my Runcore! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but it required a signature (Registered Mail) and I wasn't home. Went by the post office today and picked it up!

Now I'm re-formatting my Crucial for return. Can't wait to start using my new drive!
Same thing happened to me! Ordered on the 12th, shipped on the 14th, showed up Wednesday the 25th, but I wasn't home. Picked it up yesterday, now running OS X! This drive is fast!

I would definitely recommend buying from this guy. He seems to be doing an excellent job.
  (#17) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-28-2009, 10:09 AM

ordered from tim on ebay, 4 days, Hong Kong to UK.
  (#18) Old

Default Re: How Long Did It Take For Your Runcore to Arrive? - 03-28-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfastbiker
ordered from tim on ebay, 4 days, Hong Kong to UK.
same here, took 10 days to usa

« Hotspots and Clearwire | SSD in desktop??? »