General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default New Ipod Shuffle - Black or Silver - 03-11-2009, 03:10 PM

Released today.

pretty cool technology in it

VoiceOver is the exciting new feature that makes iPod shuffle the first music player that talks to you. It entirely changes the way you browse and navigate your music. Say you’re listening to a song and want to know the title or the artist. With the press of a button, VoiceOver tells you—without interrupting your music.
  (#2) Old

Default Re: New Ipod Shuffle - Black or Silver - 03-11-2009, 05:35 PM

The issue I see with the new shuffle is you have to use the apple headphones because the controller is on it. I have had literally dozens on ipods (and 2 iphones) since they first came out and I have never liked the apple ear buds. I'll have to see them at the apple store to decide which one, but I'll probably get one anyway. It would have been nice if they put the controller at the base of the cord and made it removable.

Red Dell Mini 9 32GB OS X
  (#3) Old

Default Re: New Ipod Shuffle - Black or Silver - 03-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulady
It would have been nice if they put the controller at the base of the cord and made it removable.
I bet that is one of the first aftermarket accessories for it. I do think it looks pretty neat. My first iPod was a 4GB mini. I thought I could never fill it up.....those were the days!

Dell Mini 9 / 2GB RAM / RunCore 64GB SSD / Mac OS X 10.6.3 - NetbookInstaller 0.8.4 - BIOS A02
  (#4) Old

Default Re: New Ipod Shuffle - Black or Silver - 03-12-2009, 02:22 AM

I have not had a"hands on" but just from what I have seen on the internet, this is not for me. My favorite is the 2 generation Nano.
  (#5) Old

Default Re: New Ipod Shuffle - Black or Silver - 03-12-2009, 06:01 PM

on previous earphones, it would short out fast after my workouts because I sweat so much. Im thinking of getting this new shuttle but these earbuds short, its not good. Well see, gonna wait and see what others say about it
  (#6) Old

Default Re: New Ipod Shuffle - Black or Silver - 03-15-2009, 03:38 AM

Cool concept but I'd lose that little thing. I can barely hang on to USB thumbdrives. If it had a feature to that talked to you and said "I'm over here azzhole" I may look into getting one for jogging purposes.

Dell Mini 9 RED | 1.6GHz | 10.5.7 OSx| 32GB SD Card + 32GB SSD | 2GB RAM | 802.11B/G/N | BT |

« Firefox fullscreen bookmarks | Clear Type eases eye strain »