General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default I hate cnet!!! - 01-31-2009, 06:00 PM

ok last night i was all ready to buy my second mini9!! i found one that morning for 209$ was busy tho so waited till later since there was like 47 pages of them on the refurb site. well come to find out that cnet and a couple of other sites decided to do a story on the badass deal which in turn made the refurb spot on dell non existent... been refreshing since last night and all i see are pink and red ones occasionally....
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Default Re: I hate cnet!!! - 01-31-2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithalchemist
ok last night i was all ready to buy my second mini9!! i found one that morning for 209$ was busy tho so waited till later since there was like 47 pages of them on the refurb site. well come to find out that cnet and a couple of other sites decided to do a story on the badass deal which in turn made the refurb spot on dell non existent... been refreshing since last night and all i see are pink and red ones occasionally....

http://twitter.com/DellOutlet

Don't sweat it since new coupons have been fairly regular since late last year! :mrgreen:

(#3) Old

Default Re: I hate cnet!!! - 02-01-2009, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somms
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithalchemist

http://twitter.com/DellOutlet

Don't sweat it since new coupons have been fairly regular since late last year! :mrgreen:
and so has inventory...

last sunday I lamented missing out on the 20% off coupon. the following day, another 20% off was posted.

i checked outlet and it was COMPLETELY empty. 3 hours later there were 250 units. I got one for $210 shipped.

be patient; you will be fine.

« Standard Virus Protection From Dell | 12 hrs without MyDellMini Forum - what did you do? »