General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default Please help with your views on Dell and competitors for academic study - 02-15-2012, 01:22 PM

Hi all, hope you're ok.
Just wondering
Is it acceptable to post a student survey on Dell on this forum?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

First thank you for showing an interest in my study. As part of my post-graduate degree in business marketing I am carrying out a survey-based analysis of the views and values of customers who have purchased Dell hardware in the past. This looks to compare what customers see as the general advantage of purchasing hardware from Dell to the advantages of purchasing through other methods. It is an interesting chance to express your views and responses would be much appreciated. Please go to 4shared folder - Survey to access the survey in the form of an Excel spreadsheet named Survey.xls. It is quite straightforward, pleas follow instructions and answer in the grey boxes only. Complete the survey and then kindly email it to: MABStudent@hotmail.co.uk. If you have any problems or require any other information on the work at hand then I would be happy to do so if asked in the email.

The survey link once again:
4shared folder - Survey

Thank you very much in advance.

« Open source, Windows-based OS | alan here »