General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default Windows Phone 7 - 12-19-2010, 04:51 PM

I just got my lg Optimus 7. wow this phone is amazing. Last smart phone i owned was 2 years ago and it was the HTC touch pro(Considered one of the best for the time but it sucked!). Its so responsive and the market place is flooded with sweet apps. But hands down my favorite feature is the gaming on this phone, windows really held up their promise to integrate this with xbox live and make it a real gamers phone
  (#2) Old

Default 12-24-2010, 06:28 AM

I've been eligible for an upgrade for sometime now, best buy had that free smartphone promotion last weekend, so i grabbed a free blackberry torch and threw it on ebay...pulled $550, not too bad. Now I'm just debating on getting a Samsung Focus (500 without contract) or waiting for the Dell Venue Pro to drop an ATT (450 without contract).

mini 10v | osx 10.6.8 on 106gb | win8 dev preview on 106gb | ubuntu 11.10 alpha on 106gb | nbi 0.8.4(modified) | 320gb | 2 gigs ram
  (#3) Old

Default 12-24-2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendeta View Post
I just got my lg Optimus 7. wow this phone is amazing. Last smart phone i owned was 2 years ago and it was the HTC touch pro(Considered one of the best for the time but it sucked!). Its so responsive and the market place is flooded with sweet apps. But hands down my favorite feature is the gaming on this phone, windows really held up their promise to integrate this with xbox live and make it a real gamers phone
Yep - I have an HTC touch pro 2, and the original rom was a bad of junk, mind you even with the so called faster energy rom's I'm kinda underwhelmed. She's comming up on 2 years old next year so may consider replacing it - have not made up my mind what to go for but am kinda unsure in win 7 - android looks promising, Iphone 4 is rather cool - Himmmmmmmm decisions decisions!!!!

« Got my CR-48 Chrome-OS netbook | Setting up GPS? »