General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#11) Old

Default 03-10-2010, 08:24 AM

lol ..

Dell Mini 10v | N270 | A04 | 2GB RAM | 160GB | Mac OS 10.6.6 | Bluetooth | Usb Legacy OFF
DropBox Referral
  (#12) Old

Default 03-10-2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcclure937 View Post
Alright guys, cut the guy some slack. What ever happend to welcoming new members?! True, this may not be the most practical setup, but maybe he did it for personal enjoyment or to prove a point that it is possible to use a unified bootloader to run multiple OSes on a 10v!
Okay, fair's fair. I was just having some fun (and making a point).

I totally agree with you about welcoming new members. And I think perhaps posting just a question, joining in existing discussions or providing a simple tutorial on what he did would probably be a great idea - I'm sure someone in the wide world of the internet will be looking for them.

So, to ccvjahnyyx3: it is pretty sweet that you managed to install and boot so many OS, regardless of practicality.
  (#13) Old

Default 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM

Come on, guys -- have you never been young and loved to brag about your achievements? :-)

@ OP: Good job on the installations, but the presentation could be more structured as mentioned above -- allow us to follow, please!

g.
  (#14) Old

Default 03-10-2010, 02:01 PM

Care to share some more info on the Chrome build that you're using? Does everything work on it? The last build that I tried had wifi issues, where it took 10 minutes to connect, if at all. Is this build better?

-=|| Mini10v | 2GB | 120GB | BT | Win7 Pro | OSX 10.6.2 ||=-

Tags
hexa boot xp osx chrome

« FYI...Mention the word apple or mac and see your ebay listing of a mini end | Microvision Show WX, Perfect for Mini? »