General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default Dell and Walsh Western - 03-03-2010, 06:33 PM

I am guessing this is more relevant to any uk members. I just wanted to say well done Dell and Walsh Western. Ordered my 10v on the 27th arrived today the 3rd. I have read a lot of bad press with regards to Walsh Western but i give them a big thumbs up

Amazon on the other hand
  (#2) Old

Default 03-11-2010, 01:01 PM

Hi mate,

It's good to hear something positive! I ordered mine last Sunday. I couldn't get the tracking to work so googled it... There is so much negative stuff posted across the net! I'm surprised they're still in business. My Estimated delivery was the 23rd, but it's already on its way from China. Fingers crossed!
  (#3) Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-11-2010, 05:41 PM

In the UK at least, Walsh Western are the 'middle men' in the chain, as it were, with the final delivery being made by UKMail, although the automated 'phone call advising the actual delivery date does come from Walsh Western, I believe.

I would have thought that they would have sorted out their on-line tracking by now, as I did post some information about this nearly five months ago, in a thread which can be found here, and which other members have since found useful.

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« 500GB HD for $80 | Scratch and Dent? »