General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default Coupons \ Discount for Latitude 2100 - 02-18-2010, 01:16 PM

Hi there am based in the UK and already have a dell mini 9 hackintoshed\dual boot Xp and am now looking at getting latitude 2100 as i like the extra size screen and keyboard and have read some good reports on these.

We dont currently have any in our UK dell outlet and see the US site stacked to rafters with them, are there any coupons that us UK buyers can tap into to get a discount on the US business outlet website?

My business is signed up as a small business customer but i am not looking to buy bulk at this point and would just like to get my hands on one with hopefully some kind of discount if anyone knows of any offers that apply to us in the UK?

Any advice would be most apperciated
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-18-2010, 04:10 PM

Dell UK don't seem nearly as keen on issuing discount coupons or vouchers as their American 'cousins' do!

Most of the codes I have seen expect customers to spend at least £750 to get a bit of discount, although they do often have 'special offers' on individual models.

Unfortunately a code issued in America can only be used on their website if ordering from, and presumably with delivery to, an address in that country.

If you are a business customer here in the UK, you might find that that you can negotiate some sort of a 'deal' by talking directly to one of their telesales staff.... especially if you might be placing a larger order with them in the future. You can always say that you are initially looking for one to 'evaluate'!

Good Luck!

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN
  (#3) Old

Default 02-18-2010, 04:43 PM

Many thanks for your reply, i have just found for anyone interested a discount of £20 off of Mini 1011 (10v) on dell uks outlet that brings the price down to about £150 which is pretty good to me.

with this code coupon code ?Q??4SPQ5MSJVW

Dell Outlet Home & Home Office - Refurbished Computer - Refurbished PC - Refurbished Computers | Dell United Kingdom

Ive just managed to pick up a 2100 refurb in chalk black, 2GB, 160GB, 5100n, web cam, 6 cell batt for £199 delivered with 1 yrs RTB, ive looked hard and cant see how i can get the price down much on that from the UK, shipped from Dell new with 80GB comes to £340 so looks like a deal to me.

Will get back with some reviews once ive got snow leopard on it
  (#4) Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-18-2010, 04:53 PM

Well done... it look like there are some good deals on there at the moment!

Hope it works out well for you!

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« check out my radio show | PC Pro Article on how to Playback HD Videos on Netbooks »