General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default My Experience with Runcore... - 10-24-2009, 07:16 PM

I placed an order for a 16gig runcore IV in early August, got my order slip and generic email. I understood that it was a pre order, and that they claimed it would be shipping through out august. It is now end of august and i still do not have my drive... I tried calling, i submitted several contact forms and i have never seen their live support on. I even created a twitter to try and contact whoever runs their twitter.
No repsonce whatsoever. And their site now does not say this is a preorder so i assume they have them now.

has anyone had this much issues with runcore?
Does anyone know how to really get in touch with them.
  (#2) Old

Default 10-24-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Departingflights View Post
I placed an order for a 16gig runcore IV in early August, got my order slip and generic email. I understood that it was a pre order, and that they claimed it would be shipping through out august. It is now end of august and i still do not have my drive... I tried calling, i submitted several contact forms and i have never seen their live support on. I even created a twitter to try and contact whoever runs their twitter.
No repsonce whatsoever. And their site now does not say this is a preorder so i assume they have them now.

has anyone had this much issues with runcore?
Does anyone know how to really get in touch with them.
Who did you order from, Runcore?

That's pretty terrible for a 2.5 month wait.

« Anybody Have Any Insight on Mirus Tablet? | Top 10 Google Chrome features to boost your productivity »