General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default Live Mesh - 09-12-2009, 05:01 PM

Hi all just throught I would let you in to a Microsoft Beta that is very good and ideal for Netbooks as you can sync the files (Up to 5GB) for free. this also allows you to remote contect to any PC on your Mesh.

I use this as I have my main work files on a laptop which I don't carr now I have my Dell 1010 so the files sync to the netbook and also allows you to go to these files from any internet explore even my smart phone.

This will sync both ways so if you work on a file when out it will sync back to the laptop when on the internet, I use a 3G card to work out and about so to save the data bill I just change the settings to work off line and turn this back on either when back home or in a hotel with a WiFi conection.

The link is below for you to take a look and use your windows Live log on.
https://www.mesh.com

Take a look and take those files with you.

Dell Mini 10 Win 7 U | TV tuner | 3G built in | HD | 160GB 5400 HDD | Office 2010 Beta | Shame the GPS isn't much use

This is the best Travel mate I have had!
  (#2) Old

Default 09-13-2009, 12:04 AM

I have been using Mesh for what seems like a year. It is great to sync files, between laptops. I seem to use it to grab files back. Just this week, I was at home and had 6 people in my office at work watching a webinar with me controlling the computer through Mesh.

« Dell in a "Pocket" at Apple iPod Event | Would you? »