Gaming Discussion on netbook gaming.

(#1) Old

Default Not an Ad, just some info on a great gaming site! - 03-09-2010, 05:33 AM

Just upgraded my mini 9 to a 64gb ssd, 2gb of ram and Windows 7. This little guy rocks. Jet black, and I feel a little more cool popping it out at Starbucks ...until I booted up Fallout...Anyway I wanted to game...so I poked around and I didn't want to go through no cd cracking games or boot legging games off the net. So I found this site gog.com This isn't an Ad...just some guy wanted to put a little info out there. I downloaded Fallout, Call to Power 2, Decent Freespace, and for FREE Steel Sky. Great prices all of the games I downloaded were $5.99. All games are VISTA and XP TESTED AND WORK!

They have a good selection of old school rpgs (my old favorites )

If anyone has any other sites like this put them out there...get support for these sites, they deserve it!

Dell Mini 9 - Oynx - Soon to have: 64gb SSD, Windows XP, and a fancy new usb cdrom.
  (#2) Old

Default 03-09-2010, 04:08 PM

This post can be deleted. I posted the same thing in the wrong section and it was moved to the gaming section in a few hours. I'm still getting use to people caring about the forum and putting things into the right spot when I goof up and put it in the wrong section. Great site, thanks guys!

Dell Mini 9 - Oynx - Soon to have: 64gb SSD, Windows XP, and a fancy new usb cdrom.

« counter strike via crossover | Sims II Double Deluxe »