Gaming Discussion on netbook gaming.

(#1) Old

Default gonna try this - 12-21-2008, 02:20 PM

Heres a little space sim I've been playing for years. Its fun once you get the hang of it as you can play with "flight assist" on or off. With it off its like it would really be in space boost and break, fly fowards spin and shoot backwards. The learning curve is like easy to play hard to master. It is online so it costs 9 bucks a month. There haveing a little holiday thing and you can play 45 days free. I have played this on my old comp with a p4 1.4g gets laggy when theres a lot of players on a map fighting but its still fun. I posted this in the linux forum also as it is a cross platform game and was one of the only tickets of its kind for a MAC when it first launched.
This is the work of four Dev's and they play it with the players. Players can submit new content for it,if it goes over good on the test server it gets put in the game.
When my mini gets here Im gonna give it a try would be cool to play it on that little jobber.
Heres a link to the tech. page with sys. req. From there you can go to the download page etc. The file size for the game on my desk is only 157mb
Link http://www.vendetta-online.com/h/faq_tech.html
  (#2) Old

Default Re: gonna try this - 12-23-2008, 01:01 AM

I recently had a play around in Vendetta thanks to the MMORPG.com giveaway.
I'd be interested to know how it runs on the 9.

« Suitable games | A Vampyre Story »