Forum Archive Old/outdated threads will end up here.

(#1) Old
Default Dell Mini 9 conquered, how about Eee PC Box next? - 03-11-2009, 11:01 PM

I've been using my Dell Mini 9 with OS X for about a month and find it to be an awesome and cool machine. It is a very nice netbook with OS X and has a very high "cool" factor, a lot of people comment about it and dont even realize that its not supposed to have Leopard on it, hahahaha. This has been my first hackintosh attempt and now I've been thinking of what would be another good candidate for this, how about the Asus Eee PC Box? Its really small and could be a poor man's Mac Mini. What sucks is that there aren't any other forums as awesome as this one that could aid in the installation procedure, so I thought I'd mention it here to see what happens.

What do you guys think of this? For those with advanced knowledge and who know which cpu parts work best with Leopard, what do you think of the components of the Eee Box PC? ... 54409.html ... -1000.html

OSX 10.6.4
  (#2) Old
Retired Mini user
Default Re: Dell Mini 9 conquered, how about Eee PC Box next? - 03-11-2009, 11:12 PM

A Mac Mini is only $600. You're $180 away after buying the Eee Box PC and a retail copy of Leopard.

And the specs on that Mini blow the Box out of the water.

Getting an iPad

« PDF | Network not detected? »