Forum Archive Old/outdated threads will end up here.

(#11) Old
Super Moderator
Send a message via AIM to mechdrew
Default Re: 10.5.6 DellEFI installation with DVD drive, no USB drives? - 02-19-2009, 08:53 PM

I apologize. I did not mean to insult. Also, I didn't really understand what you wanted from the title, but it makes perfect sense now. Since I don't have an external DVD drive, any suggestions on how I can improve my guide for that?

Dell Mini 10v | Mac OS X 10.6.2 | XP Home | Windows 7 Home | 2GB RAM | 160GB HDD | BIOS A05 | USB Legacy: ON | USB Wake: ON | BT: None | NBI 0.8.3 Final - News and Guides for Installing Mac OS X via NetbookInstaller - Now on Twitter

(#12) Old
Default Re: 10.5.6 DellEFI installation with DVD drive, no USB drives? - 02-19-2009, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Macobyte
I love how everyone trying to make me feel dumb apparently didn't bother to finish reading the title of my post. But thanks for the advice everybody, I'll do the install tonight and then be sure never to bother anyone here by looking for legitimate help again. Way to build the community guys.
I know you may not believe me, and after how you have been treated I wouldn't blame you at all, but we are not all like half the posters you have come across on here and I can only apologise for the rude and offensive replies you have been subjected to. The vast majority of the forum posters are kind, helpful and highly skilled people and I hope you will reconsider your choice to avoid the forum in future.

Regards, Alec

Dell Mini 9 (UK), 16Gb SDD, 2Gb RAM, Mac OS X 10.5.6

« 2 GB Ram 800MHZ sold by for mini9 | 2gb Ram upgrade - is this module suitable. »