Forum Archive Old/outdated threads will end up here.

(#1) Old
Default Mint Dell Latitude D430 12" Notebook C2D, 2GB RAM, SSD, and more... - 02-16-2011, 07:20 PM

This'll be here for 1 week before it goes to ebay at higher price to cover fees.
This is basically brand new (most being sold these days are used/off-lease; this isn't one of those, read for details)

I bought this as a "barebones" assembly (meaning brand new case, screen and motherboard; w/o any other parts). I then bought all new parts to add and assemble it. I have installed two operating systems just for testing, but this will not include any operating system when it ships. Drive will be formatted to FAT file system, and you can load the o.s. of your choice.
Complete spec's:
*Dell Latitude D 430 (12" Notebook/Laptop)
*1.2 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor
*1GB Soldered Ram + 1GB Module Added (2GB Max.)
*8 GB Super Talent Solid State Hard Drive (this is a PATA, 1.8", zif interface) Note: Windows Vista or 7 will require a larger hard drive.
*Atheros Wi-fi card (b/g/n), integrated
*Dell Bluetooth module, integrated
*Intel 945GMS Graphics
*12.1 Wide XGA Screen (1280x800)
*PC Card Slot and Firewire 1394b (4 pin)
*2 USB, SD Card Slot, and VGA on laptop + Media Base with extra ports (see pictures below)
*Third Party 6 Cell Battery and Power Cord - work perfecly!

Last edited by macaroni; 02-21-2011 at 05:00 PM.
  (#2) Old
Default Adding one more item to this package.... - 02-18-2011, 11:49 PM

Forgot to mention what the media base is - it snaps to the bottom and gives you extra ports with a cd/dvd(rom) drive. Still pretty small / light even with the base attached, but w/o it's super light.

Last edited by macaroni; 02-21-2011 at 04:59 PM.
  (#3) Old
Default sold. - 03-03-2011, 07:35 PM

« Dell mini 9 | 16gb PCI-E SSD »