Forum Archive Old/outdated threads will end up here.

(#1) Old
Smile 32GB SSD (Super Talent FEM32GHDL) $45 pickup (Brighton, MA) or $50 shipped - 03-01-2010, 09:02 PM

This is a 32 GB SSD drive for the Dell Mini 9 Netbook (Super Talent FEM32GHDL). The price is great and it works well. I'm also willing to help you swap out your current drive when you come to pick it up if you'd like. You can put Windows 7 on this drive (it runs great and is big enough to leave room for music and programs), however Windows 7 is not included as I need to use my license on my new drive.

I can offer it either blank, or with Ubuntu Linux 9.10 installed, or the Dell factory install of Ubuntu 8.04.2. Please note there is a bug in the current version of Ubuntu 9.10 that can permanently damage a SSD drive. See I can perform a workaround during the installed of Ubuntu to prevent this from happening.

The only reason I'm selling is because I'm upgrading to a faster drive (Super Talent FEM32GFDL). This drive is in perfect working condition and has only been in the netbook for a few months.

Available for pickup for $45 cash near Boston College in Brighton, MA or shipped for $50 if within U.S. PayPal required if shipped.
  (#2) Old
Default 32gb ssd - 03-01-2010, 11:46 PM

PM Sent
  (#3) Old
Default 03-02-2010, 12:54 AM

I'm sorry, this item has been sold since we spoke via PM. See my follow up PM.

32gb, sale, ssd, super talent, supertalent

« Looking to trade a product (red) mini 10v with 2gb and cash, for a 13 macbook | ebay permanent block my account, I need someone help. »