Feedback Tell us what you think of the site, forum or anything, feel free to suggest too!

(#1) Old
Unhappy Why was my thread locked? - 02-20-2009, 04:50 PM

I was asking about a video input for my Mini9.

#1. The question has not been answered (The last post suggested using a TV turner card which will not work because it does not offer a "composite in" option.)

#2. Someone else suggested that I ask in the mac forum since I am wanting to connect the mini9 to the video out of my iPhone, but my video input question is not only mac related, video in optons can cover a wide range of operating systems. It's a hardware question, not a software question.

If the staff feel the post was in the wrong forum why not move it to the correct forum. Locking it without a solution found to the question does not help. I'm confused, can a staff member give me the reason why it was locked?

Thank you.

Robert Basil - Founder
The Fallen Heroes Car
  (#2) Old
Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default Re: Why was my thread locked? - 02-22-2009, 07:57 PM

By the looks of things it was posted as the link to a suitable answer was posted. Happens often when there are duplicate threads on the same topic - no aggression was intended I assure you.

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#3) Old
Retired Mini user
Default Re: Why was my thread locked? - 02-22-2009, 08:05 PM

Actually a number of USB tuners come with a dongle that supports composite & S-Video input.

Getting an iPad

« Remove a certain Forum segment from "View Active Topics"? | Great Job to whomever designed the site »