External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#11) Old

Default 06-08-2009, 10:43 PM

So when you order it is there an option to not have a cut out for the logo? I emailed sgp twice and they haven't responded.

knockoutking do you mind taking some pictures of your carbon fiber skin? that was the one i was planning on buying.
  (#12) Old

Default 06-08-2009, 11:39 PM

one more quick question, how does the carbon fiber feel? does it leave fingerprints and does it provide grip? after seeing those leather skin pictures, i can't really decide.
  (#13) Old
Administrator

Default 06-08-2009, 11:49 PM

The "carbon" skin feels like textured vinyl - which it is. It is grippy.

Steve
Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10
  (#14) Old

Default 06-09-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koiboi View Post
So when you order it is there an option to not have a cut out for the logo? I emailed sgp twice and they haven't responded.
Yes. Just put in the notes that you don't want the logo cut out. As for not responding, I am very surprised. They got back to me within a couple hours when I used the web form.
  (#15) Old

Default 06-09-2009, 02:06 AM

Wow! I really like the cover. I just put a ZAGG invisibleSHIELD on my A90, I like the clean, unobtrusive look of it. But if I would have seen that one, I think the "smooth" look would work better for for me. Good Pick evanbeek
  (#16) Old

Default 06-15-2009, 01:36 AM

anyone else having a problem with the edges of the skin on the rounded edges of the computer lifting up?
  (#17) Old

Default 06-17-2009, 02:13 AM

Sent SGP an email asking them about the problem and they responded by sending me a brand new skin! Wow! Glad to see that some companies still provide great customer service! Thanks SGPStore!
  (#18) Old

Default 06-17-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koiboi View Post
They haven't responded to both my email either. However I did get a carbon fiber skin without the cutout. Just type the request into the notes.
  (#19) Old

Default 06-17-2009, 11:47 PM

I received mine just the other day. Asked for no cutout in the comments section, and they complied! It seems great so far. No peeling corners or anything like that. It took me awhile to get the air bubbles out, but that was due to my own incompetence.
  (#20) Old

Default 06-18-2009, 08:37 PM

Yea, they are great. Dropped my Mini 12 off there this morning. They are going to use it to measure out the skin. So, if you've been waiting for a new skin for your 12, should be soon. Plus they have iPhone cases too. Was checking them out while I waited. Same solid construction and great materials. Pictures when I get the 12 back.

« Drivers for Dell USB Digital TV ? | Can I play my iPod movies on my Mini9? »