External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#41) Old

Default Re: InvisibleShield - 03-28-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan
Has anyone noticed any performance issues for the trackpad? I know that they cover this one as well. Just wondering
It does feel different as you drag your finger over it. Greater drag, but it does not effect touch sensitivity. The feeling is somewhere between slick and tacky. In other words it isn't like you are tapping or dragging and the trackpad can't sense it. I actually like the greater drag factor as I'm scrolling.

My new MacPro is going to get the full InvisibleShield treatment as I've got to keep it for four years before it is up for replacement by employer. Hey, it will be outdated by then, but it will look good
  (#42) Old

Default Re: InvisibleShield - 04-01-2009, 07:11 PM

I read that this comes in several pieces... can someone describe what those are? I do not want to put anything on the top of the mini (as I'm going to put one of those carbon skins on the top for better grip), but I'd like to protect the piece that is the palm rest (and maybe the touchpad and/or touchpad buttons).

Thanks!
  (#43) Old

Default Re: InvisibleShield - 04-07-2009, 11:53 PM

invisible shield is good, but didn't really work for me somehow.
the material of the skin was so thin and weak, so it was almost scratches everywhere in 2 wks.
i didn't put my mini in the case, even tho its got much more scratches than i expected.
so i researched, and found sgp skin.
one of my friend got a iphone 3g stuff and introduced me that website, sgpstore.com
they had abroad selections of skins, cases, shields, pouches for cell phone, mp3, and etc..
i ordered the simple black leather skin for my mini9 and i freakin loved it.
i really want to suggest you just go check the website!
thanks
  (#44) Old

Send a message via AIM to Kid Poker
Default Re: InvisibleShield - 04-11-2009, 08:13 AM

any one got pictures of the result of either the invisibleshield or the sgpstore skin?
  (#45) Old

Default Re: InvisibleShield - 04-16-2009, 12:11 PM

Just got this in my email. Invisible Shield is having a 30% Tax Relief sale. Use code "TAXRELIEF" at checkout. Good till April 21.

Mini 10v | Obsidian Black | 160GB | 1GB RAM | 1.3 WC | A05 | OS X
  (#46) Old

Default Re: InvisibleShield - 04-25-2009, 12:50 AM

Just got the invisible shield for the mini 9 in. My biggest disappointment is in the lid cover. Just like the iPhone back cover, the mini 9 has curves and my experience with IS and curves is less than positive. For the life of me, I coudln't get it on. After a few applies, I just gave up since the sides would always flare up after drying. Maybe it's just me... The other parts are great because there are no curves on it.

Mini 10v | Obsidian Black | 160GB | 1GB RAM | 1.3 WC | A05 | OS X
  (#47) Old

Default Re: InvisibleShield - 04-27-2009, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Poker
any one got pictures of the result of either the invisibleshield or the sgpstore skin?
Here's mine with the Invisibleshield

« SDHC as a HD | External GPS and Software that works with Linux? »