External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#1) Old

Default Allfreeship.com - 04-21-2009, 11:40 PM

Anyone know anything or have experience with this place?

http://www.allfreeship.com/shopdisplayp ... =Dell+mini

XPS 13 Ultrabook
  (#2) Old

Default Re: Allfreeship.com - 04-22-2009, 02:16 AM

No, but if you order the sleeve, let us know if it fits properly (ie, snug). I've not been having much luck with neoprene sleeves.

I have the one I bought at Target (case logic) when I first got my Mini, but it's about an inch or so too long. Since then, I ordered one from amazon, and it was the exact same size as the case logic, but I kept that one.

Recently, I ordered another sleeve from BestPriceCenter.com via amazon, because the description stated the dimensions were 10"x7.5". Unfortunately when I got it, it was NOT those dimensions, but instead the exact same size as the case logic! :lol: sheesh! So I emailed BestPriceCenter and complained about the misleading description (and they use the same small dimensions on all their sleeves on their own website). They emailed back saying they would send me a replacement, and I said I don't want one unless they can guarantee it is smaller than what they sent me. They replied that they measured one, and it is smaller (about the size I need). So I just mailed back the sleeve, and will wait and see if this next one fits properly.

:roll:
  (#3) Old

Default Re: Allfreeship.com - 04-22-2009, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallstar
No, but if you order the sleeve, let us know if it fits properly (ie, snug). I've not been having much luck with neoprene sleeves.

I have the one I bought at Target (case logic) when I first got my Mini, but it's about an inch or so too long. Since then, I ordered one from amazon, and it was the exact same size as the case logic, but I kept that one.

Recently, I ordered another sleeve from BestPriceCenter.com via amazon, because the description stated the dimensions were 10"x7.5". Unfortunately when I got it, it was NOT those dimensions, but instead the exact same size as the case logic! :lol: sheesh! So I emailed BestPriceCenter and complained about the misleading description (and they use the same small dimensions on all their sleeves on their own website). They emailed back saying they would send me a replacement, and I said I don't want one unless they can guarantee it is smaller than what they sent me. They replied that they measured one, and it is smaller (about the size I need). So I just mailed back the sleeve, and will wait and see if this next one fits properly.

:roll:
I just received my sleeve via BestPriceCenter through Amazon, and it is a nice snug fit:
http://www.amazon.com/Carrying-Sleeve-I ... B001FT0X5M

Obsidian Black Dell Mini 9 | Ubuntu 9.04 | 64 GB Runcore SSD | 2 GB KINGSTON HYPER-X RAM | A05 BIOS | US-International Keyboard | Intel WiFi Link 5350 with third antenna | Orange Neoprene Sleeve
  (#4) Old

Default Re: Allfreeship.com - 04-22-2009, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_H
I just received my sleeve via BestPriceCenter through Amazon, and it is a nice snug fit:
http://www.amazon.com/Carrying-Sleeve-I ... B001FT0X5M
That's similar to what I ordered, but not the one specifically for Mini 9, same color choices though. I ordered the blue/gray reversible one. It was actually very nice, well made, good coloring, but just too big! I mentioned to the rep that I have a Mini 9, so perhaps he'll send me one of those.
  (#5) Old

Default Re: Allfreeship.com - 04-28-2009, 10:02 PM

Ok I ordered the book style case (LINK) and got it in last night. Took about two weeks to get it. It shipped from China and the shipping was free, so the grand total was $26.

The case overall is pretty good. It fits the Mini 9 quite well. It is snug and has almost all of the holes for the ports. The only one missing is the SD card slot. Has everything else matched up perfectly. For the price I am very pleased with it. It looks just like the pictures in the link above.

XPS 13 Ultrabook
  (#6) Old

Default Re: Allfreeship.com - 04-28-2009, 11:06 PM

Ive got a red Belkin one and it fits great.
  (#7) Old

Default Re: Allfreeship.com - 05-10-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintre
Ok I ordered the book style case (LINK) and got it in last night. Took about two weeks to get it. It shipped from China and the shipping was free, so the grand total was $26.

The case overall is pretty good. It fits the Mini 9 quite well. It is snug and has almost all of the holes for the ports. The only one missing is the SD card slot. Has everything else matched up perfectly. For the price I am very pleased with it. It looks just like the pictures in the link above.

I just ordered a similar one last night. It was $20.00 shipped on eBay. Except mine is a dark brown color. I like brown leather better than black. A little classier IMHO. Can't wait 'till it gets here.
  (#8) Old

Default 05-14-2009, 09:11 AM

« Nice Little Mouse | I need a hardcase for my external drive »