External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#1) Old

Default Protective case for Mini 9 - 11-02-2008, 03:59 PM

I have tried searching within Forums but the system will not search for the word "case"....

Anyway has anyone purchased a case for the MINI 9 from PCWORLD (UK)

I need one before my Dell gets scratched

Dell Mini 9: Black, WinXP, 1GB RAM, 8GB SSD, Vodafone 3G Built in (This is cool). 250GB USB HDD, 4GB SD Card. ITunes, Office 2007, Blackberry Desktop software.
  (#2) Old

Default Re: Protective case for Mini 9 - 11-02-2008, 04:23 PM

Try getting a Zeroshock III sleeve cases from eBay.

I have one of those for my Inspiron 1420, one for my Mini 9, and one for the AC Adapter. They are wonderful on the inside protection-wise and on the outside they have a pocket for a couple of stuff and they are water resistant.

A bit pricey both definitely worth it.

MY VOSTRO A90: Cherry Red Lid, Kingston HyperX 2GB RAM CAS 3, RunCore 64GB SSD, 16GB SDHC Class 6, Bluetooth, 1.3MP Webcam, Intel 3945abg WiFi Card, WinXP Home SP3, BIOS A06
  (#3) Old

Default Re: Protective case for Mini 9 - 11-02-2008, 07:28 PM

http://www.mydellmini.com/search.html?q ... ISO-8859-1

Use the google search bar in the top right.
  (#4) Old

Default Re: Protective case for Mini 9 - 03-03-2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion
Try getting a Zeroshock III sleeve cases from eBay.

I have one of those for my Inspiron 1420, one for my Mini 9, and one for the AC Adapter. They are wonderful on the inside protection-wise and on the outside they have a pocket for a couple of stuff and they are water resistant.

A bit pricey both definitely worth it.
I've had this case for awhile but hadn't used it until today. It really is a great way to carry the Mini 9 from meeting to meeting. I'm so used to carrying a 15" MBP in a large case I bent over my chair looking for my big rig to load up and move out LOL. All I had to carry was the Mini 9 in the Zeroshock III and it was in my hand.

Earlier in the day I used this small case i presentation via an LCD projector. Granted I had to carry the power adaptor in hand. All I had to do is stroll in with the Mini, hook it up and do a WWW tour of some pics uploaded on my Mobileme site. Did I feel important

« IOMagic Dell Slim DVD-RW power supply? | Check out my Mod... Skin = expensive sticker »