External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#1) Old

Default Where to buy in NM - 03-09-2009, 04:18 PM

Does anyone know if there are any stores in Albuquerque that sell accessories for the Mini 9 like cases?

Thanks in advance
  (#2) Old

Default Re: Where to buy in NM - 03-09-2009, 06:05 PM

If you have Best Buy or Radio Shack (or most other electronics stores) in your area, you could start there. As far as I know, there aren't any made-for-Dell-Mini accessories, but there are cases made for other electronics that are suitable for the Mini. I found my case at BB, in the portable DVD player accessories. If you can order online, that would really open up your choices to a wide variety of accessories.
  (#3) Old

Default Re: Where to buy in NM - 03-09-2009, 06:44 PM

Thanks, yes I do have a BB wasn't thinking that should have been obvious.
  (#4) Old

Default Re: Where to buy in NM - 03-09-2009, 07:32 PM

I have a thin sleeve I bought at Walmart, a Built NY bag I bought from eBay, and and REI E-Wrap sleeve I bought at REI.

I'd like to find a sleeve for my external DVD drive. Haven't seen anything I like.

I don't trust brick-and-mortar stores to stock anything I'm actually interested in these days, and if they do I'll usually save a nice chunk of money by shopping online. Sucks to be a regular store in this economy. Used to be "customer service" and "local economy" were the reasons to shop local, but these days the small shops have been stomped out by the big box chains: customer service sucks rocks, and the money I spend at one of those places doesn't stay local anyways.

Just shop online.

His: Obsidian Mini-9: Karmic UNR w/ Vbox-XP, 2gb, 32gb STEC, 16gb Transcend(6), US-INTL, sgpstore carbon
Hers: Arctic Mini-9: Dell Ubuntu, 1gb, 16gb STEC, 8gb SDHC(6)
Are you a Help Vampire?

« Jabra A330 and Matching bluetooth headset | Hard case for Mini9? »