External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#1) Old

Default Mini 9 Bag - 02-19-2009, 01:13 PM

For anyone who is shopping for a bag/pack for their Mini 9, you might want to check out the Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger. It fits the Mini 9 perfectly with plenty of room for all kinds of other gear. It has the profile of a very small backpack with a lot of customization options including the ability to sling two ways (conventional across the chest or over the should with secure/quick detach strap that wraps around), and to add more pouches by connecting to the MOLLE webbing. I've been through three bags so far for this Mini and I love this pack.

In mine I've got my Mini, an extra battery, charger, umbrella, blackberry, Olympus DS-2400 voice recorder, SD pouch and 17 SD cards, external CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive, a bunch of cables, two USB drives, a couple pens and pad of paper, CRKT M-16 folding knife, flashlight, iPod, and a pack of gum. I could still get a full size handgun and a bottle of water in here with space leftover. This pack is little more than 12" tall x 8" wide x 5-6" deep, but its got plenty of pockets and space.

Check out http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/vie ... roduct=484

I'll try to get some non-manufacturer pictures later.

P.S. The Mini does NOT fit in the Remora - already tried.

My Mini 9: Win 7 Ultimate, Runcore 64gb SSD, 2gb RAM, 5530 WWAN/GPS, US-Intl KB, BT, ext. Blu-ray
  (#2) Old

Default 09-30-2009, 12:33 AM

What an interesting accessory.... That's some bag (looks like you could go hiking with it or something).

« NAS recommendations? | Jacob'sParts AC Adaptor for under 20 on buy.com? »