External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#31) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 12-19-2008, 06:26 PM

(#32) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 12-20-2008, 10:03 PM

Just got this one from iStyles.com which apparently buys from DecalGirl.com
Amazing quality!! I bought it for the Eee but they should have mini sized versions soon - and they can customize it too...
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,14580.html

Mini 9: Black, WinXP, 2GB GSkill RAM, 16GB STEC SSD, Intel 5300 a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, 8 cell battery (11hr runtime)
  (#33) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 12-31-2008, 08:20 PM

I just ordered my skin from 3acp.com - I did try and get some info from decalgirl.com - however they stated they wouldnt consider stocking the mini-9 size for a while - and that it would have to be measured - besides, they only had one with an American flag - and that was not the one I was looking for - the American flag with an Eagle and shadows of military members..........THanks 3acp.com - very few have patriotic / military type images..........

Obsidian Black Dell Mini 9 - 2gb ram, 32gb ssd, 1.3mb wc, bt, Windows XP Pro (Yeah!!!)
  (#34) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-01-2009, 01:44 AM

I really like one of the 3acp designs however as stated before I cant justify paying $30 for shipping to Australia thnk I'll ask a friend who lives in USA if I can mail it to them and have them forward to me
  (#35) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-07-2009, 04:01 PM

EDIT -- This is a clear, protective skin, not a design skin like many that have posted, I put this here though because I wasn't sure if it deserved its own thread.

Here's the skin that I bought this morning, I'm quoting this post from dannyocean at slickdeals.net. As the original poster states, the coupon is valid towards anything in their store, not just Mini 9 cases.

Quote:
Zagg invisibleshield all products!!! Iphone, ipods, cameras, everything!! Exp 1/195..50% off
I'm at the macworld expo right now and was just handed this promo

50% off all invisibleSHIELD products

Code = SHOWSP09

Expires jan 19

http://www.zagg.com
Here is a direct link to Zagg's InvisibleSHIELD product Link I paid $17.25 with no tax and free shipping to Arizona via USPS First Class mail.

Here's a video that they have on the product website to show off the durability of their skins: Youtube Link
  (#36) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-08-2009, 04:23 PM

That's a great deal on Zagg's products!

One thing to be aware of is that Zagg's shields are adhesive film so applying it can sometimes be an issue. I had it on a previous iPod awhile back and it was very good but I'm a disaster applying adhesive film so it was tough to get it on right. Something to be aware of.
  (#37) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-09-2009, 11:52 PM

I bought a skin from Skin-It a few weeks ago. I posted a couple of pictures on my blog.
http://www.edwardcrosby.com/2008/12/...me-skin-on-me/
  (#38) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Got my skin from http://www.3acp.com and have it on . . . . . . . here is what it looks like.......thanks 3acp.......

Obsidian Black Dell Mini 9 - 2gb ram, 32gb ssd, 1.3mb wc, bt, Windows XP Pro (Yeah!!!)
  (#39) Old

Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-19-2009, 03:28 AM

Today I received my skin from 3ac, it was easy to install and looks fantastic here is a photo
  (#40) Old

Send a message via AIM to VinnyQH
Default Re: Mini Skins? - 01-19-2009, 10:02 PM

i wonder if those stores at the mall where they can put on a clear protective plastic also has it for the mini. Its the clear stuff that's totally scratch proof.

Tags
dell, laptop, skins

« Nice Sleeves for Mini 9/a90's on Sale for $1.00 | Solar Powered Mini 9? »