External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#1) Old

Default Apple Magic Mouse + BetterTouchTool - 11-22-2009, 12:42 PM

Just been playing with the BetterTouchTool created by Andreas Hegenberg.

This little app gives your 'magic' mouse some extra swipes/gestures. At the moment I have Expose, App switcher, & middleclick setup with two finger swipes which works fine.

There seems to be so many options for the 'magic' mouse within this app that for now I'll just leave it the way have it setup & see how it functions over time.. oh & it's FREE!

Dell Mini 10v | N270 | A04 | 2GB RAM | 160GB | Mac OS 10.6.6 | Bluetooth | Usb Legacy OFF
DropBox Referral
  (#2) Old

Default 11-22-2009, 03:42 PM

I found this about three days after I bought the MM. One thing I missed was the middle button which was assigned to expose. I use this with my MP and this free utility gives the MM the functionality it should have had out of the box.
  (#3) Old

Default 11-29-2009, 07:22 AM

This is just getting better

On version 0.387 (this guy seems to be working flat out) & I have to be honest by saying this is now the best mouse I've had because of this SW!

Dell Mini 10v | N270 | A04 | 2GB RAM | 160GB | Mac OS 10.6.6 | Bluetooth | Usb Legacy OFF
DropBox Referral

« Cheap Dell Bluetooth 5 Button Mouse | TV tuner USB - just bought it, now what? »