External Accessories / Peripherals Discuss any accessories used to enhance your Dell Inspiron Mini experience.

(#11) Old

Default 07-29-2009, 04:08 PM

thats not a bad shipping price psyopper, so what is the final cost for a bag to Ireland?
  (#12) Old

Default 07-29-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftygt View Post
thats not a bad shipping price psyopper, so what is the final cost for a bag to Ireland?
It depends on what you order. The basic fitted sleeve is $25, plus shipping. Options obviously add to the price from there. I do 99% of my sales through the store, take a look and see if you see what you like.

Send me a message before you make an order so we can get the international shipping cost worked out correctly.

Bringing you quality hand made fitted sleeves for the Mini 9 since January
http://shop.psyopper.com
  (#13) Old

Default 07-30-2009, 04:47 AM

Psyopper -

I was looking at your website and was wondering if you are making anything like the JRM bag for the Mini 10v? I've also got a Coyote Tan Go bag that I'm looking to put this in, and I was wondering if you had any material that was close to a color match on that? It's basically a Dark Desert Tan with some green mixed in. Almost a Wet Sand color. Just curious.

Thanks!

-Russ

Dell Mini 10v (RED) | 1.66Ghz | 2GB | 160GB | BT | Wifi(N) | 6 Cell Batt
BIOS A05 | Dual Boot GUID | OSX 10.5.7 | Windows 7
  (#14) Old

Default 07-30-2009, 05:12 AM

Hey Russ - thanks for asking. Are you talking about the old Coytoe Tan that's half way between OG and Khaki, or the new one that is mostly brown? I prefer the old CT over the CB, but everyone has moved to CB because of the Marine Corps edict on colors. Since then it's nigh on impossible to get the tan as no-one is milling it any more.

I had something close to it for a while and still have a color sample of it in the store under Information menu, Color Samples. I called it a number of different things because most non-military types have no reference for "Coyote Tan" as a color. I think I settled on Olive Khaki as being most descriptive that people would be able to understand.

Unfortunately I don't have any more of that color either, it was wildly popular and my supplier sold out. I have a couple of other resources that I may be able to beg, borrow or steal from to get just about enough to do a sleeve. Otherwise, I do have Olive Drab (it's only a few shades off from CT) and matching OD trim, but no matching webbing or hook/loop. Talk about a color with absoultely no pertinence any more... and it's my favorite of the bunch. Even worse is the little bit of Olive Green I have listed as Pine Green.

Bringing you quality hand made fitted sleeves for the Mini 9 since January
http://shop.psyopper.com
  (#15) Old

Default 08-04-2009, 12:45 PM

It's amazing how fast a $25 bag for your netbook can be customized into a $60 bag!!

« video output | Could I add a DVD drive this way? »