Dual Booting All discussion on Dual Booting 2 operating systems (or even more!) on the Dell Mini

(#1) Old
Default Your preferred dual-boot guide (Win 7, OS X) for an existing OS X install? - 10-22-2009, 07:41 PM

I gave up on dual-booting my Mini 9 with XP and OS X earlier this year. I ran into a few roadblocks (shocker) and, ultimately, was happy enough just having OS X installed. Now that i have a proper Windows 7 disc in my hands, i'm looking to take a stab again.

in the meantime, i see there are a number of newer guides available. for those of you with recent success dual-booting an existing OS X system with Win 7, which do you prefer?

thanks in advance...
  (#2) Old
Default me too me too! - 10-24-2009, 11:42 PM

Hi - i have a Vostro A90 with a 32GB runcore - very happily running 10.5.8. I would love to add Win7 to this - any thoughts on the cleanest way to do it? I suppose if I have to, I could do a full reinstall using Snow Leopard. I have a Mac Mini handy, so I could do it the Runcore way.

Any thoughts appreciated greatly...

« Dual boot with netbookbootmaker | 10v currently has Dual Boot with OSX/XP want to upgrade to windows 7 »