Dual Booting All discussion on Dual Booting 2 operating systems (or even more!) on the Dell Mini

(#31) Old
Default 03-05-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by minimalpc View Post
Replace the following drive icon files in /Extra/Theme/Default (which is the default theme for the Chameleon boot loader):
device_ext3.png (Linux)
device_hfsplus.png (Mac)
device_ntfs.png (Windows)

If you search, you can find other Chameleon themes. Most of them are not sized to display properly on the 10v, so you may have to resize the graphics files to the scale of the default theme.
Thanks minimalpc for the post
What file should replace these files?
  (#32) Old
Smile 03-05-2010, 10:26 PM

Hi minimalpc

Thanks for the good advice! I had an earlier version of RCI on a USB stick for Mac-Install via Windows. All the nice png files with logos were there!

I also used the chameleon guide from blackosx: Creating Themes Guide
  (#33) Old
Default 04-17-2010, 11:14 PM

question, i would like to change startup screen on myhack to look like this but only have the windows 7 logo and apple logo. how do i do this. right now i have the purple screen for myhack i would like the one in the picture.

i know that myhack installs the latest chameleon but don't know how to make it look like the link
  (#34) Old
Default 04-18-2010, 11:21 PM

download chameleon from insanely mac, unzip the download and you will find a folder called default. Copy it to your extra folder replacing the one there and reboot it will be as your pic shows.

Dell Mini 10v | OSX 10.6.7 l Ubuntu 11.10

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." - Matthew 10:34
  (#35) Old
Default 08-06-2010, 04:18 AM

I'm not sure where to get the extensions for the 1005HA to make things like sound and the ethernet card working. Can someone post where they got theirs from please? Thanks for a good guide!
  (#36) Old
Default 11-22-2010, 03:48 PM

Can anyone help me with some advice as to who a decent provider of IT training is. I've already been recommended some MCSE training and exam resources. Does anyone know about Firebrand Training>

If you do please let me know.

« MultibootISOs USB Creator - OS X | Dual Boot XP install problem :( »