Dell Streak Forum for discussion on Dells 5'' android tablet, the Dell Streak

(#1) Old
Default samsung galaxy note - 09-05-2011, 09:09 PM

I have a couple of the dell streak 5's and went through the sheer agony of waiting for an upgrade for the devices. Now that the upgrade finally came through, I enjoy the streaks even better, knowing that technology changes every minute, I ask dell if there will be at least another device upgrade which I'm told they wer'nt sure. Then, boom, abruptly discontinued their dell streak 5 just like that, leaving us completely stuck with just this single upgrade whereas samsung has issued me a few on their I9100 S2 which I also have. Now that samsung has heard of this dell streak 5 being discontinued, BAM, out comes the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE with it's 5.3 inch screen and outta this world specs. As much as I like the dell streak 5 and getting nothing positive from the dell community, I'm going to purchase the samsung galaxy note when available. I feel that dell was first in line bringing out a device with such a nice large screen only to fall short and discontinue it rather than either upgrade or produce an upgraded one. But when dell's corporate offices are contacted, very little information is issued and simply refered to their dell streak 7. After what was done to the dell streak 5, no way will I chance purchasing their streak - 7. I know dell has the knowledge and technology to hang in there with the best of them when it comes to electronics and customer service, but some reason or another its a we don't care attitude. So, has anyone else here seen this samsung galaxy note.
  (#2) Old
Default 09-05-2011, 10:40 PM

Take a look at post 10 onwards in this thread:

After the Streak, where next?

« Radio Reference does not work | Please Help!?!? »