Dell Streak Forum for discussion on Dells 5'' android tablet, the Dell Streak

(#1) Old
Default fully unlocked dell streaks - 03-13-2011, 12:42 AM

I'm looking to purchase a second dell streak directly from dell, however, does anyone here happen to know if the UNLOCKED dell streaks now being sold by dell are FULLY unlocked? I don't wish to believe those customer services folks at dell since they seem to tell folks what they feel they want to hear just to push the product. I was told when I purchased the first one when they first came out that it was unlocked and I could use it with any carrier with a sim card, which of course I found it to be a complete lie. So before I make this purchase, I come here to ask this fully unlock question. Thanks much.
  (#2) Old
Default Yes but - 03-15-2011, 04:21 AM

Yes the Dell Streaks on the Website are unlocked but they cannot be used on T-mobile U.S.'s 3g network (they will work for phone calls and edge data) hope that helps by the way buying the Streak from dell directly is the best option as they will actually support your product and replace it if something randomly goes wrong.
  (#3) Old
Default 03-15-2011, 08:34 PM

Don't order from Dell. I am still waiting for the phone forever and cannot cancel my order. I am ordering another one from ebay and will be receiving it tomorrow.

« stopping music | Woo-Hoo! Got a Streak for $100 »