Dell Streak Forum for discussion on Dells 5'' android tablet, the Dell Streak
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Jul 2010
12-16-2010, 04:55 AM
* Take a backup, preferably when rooted with Titanium or MyBackupPro
* Make a note of your google mail login. This is needed for your contacts, marketplace, and many other things. It took me hours to work out what it was (I never use googlemail, I only set it up for the phone, so I couldn't even remember the email address never mind the password).
* Make a note of your APKs, you may need to set up these to get 3G back. You can also find it via the web.
* Make sure you have your wifi password handy (I had to re-enter it)
* Download it via wifi (125mb or something like that, would kill many data allocations if you do it on 3G)
Here's the relevant article from StreakSmart. Note however that I think it is 'update' not 'Update'.
OTA and package links for official Froyo update for O2-locked Dell Streak
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.