Dell Streak Forum for discussion on Dells 5'' android tablet, the Dell Streak

(#1) Old
Default dell software update problem - 12-12-2010, 11:27 PM

I had purchased my dell streak directly from dell which is still linked to AT&T, I tried to download the upgrade from the link shown here on this site but all goes well until I tap download and all I get is ERROR ON PAGE. So does this mean the link is no longer working??? If no, is there another positive dell download link I can venture to to download this froyo 2.2? I am so frustrated with dell, before purchasing this device I specifically ask dell when will the device be upgraded to the new OS, I was then told during november, it was then I hear the november upgrade was issued in the UK, I contacted dell once again and I was told a definite december upgrade way before the 31st, of course then, still nothing, now I hear january 12 will be the upgrade for the dell streak. If this promised upgrade don't take place, I'm contacting GAZELLE.COM and simply selling this device unless I can find a positive download link. I'm not sure if it's a dell problem or an AT&T situation. Anyone have any positive answers here. Thanks much.
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator
Default 12-13-2010, 07:10 AM

« Dell Streak Android 2.2 Froyo update from Dell | Has Anyone With A Unlocked Dell Got THe 2.2 Update Yet? »