Dell Streak Forum for discussion on Dells 5'' android tablet, the Dell Streak

(#1) Old
Default dell streak dropping phone service - 09-03-2010, 02:07 PM

I have had the third dell streak now sent to me since the previous ones proved defective. With each one I have had so far they all have completely dropped my phone service down to a poing where every single signal strength line was gone and a small x to the left. I am im baltimore maryland where I have always had strong signals with all my phones. I'll look at my HTC HD2 and every single line is up as well as on the SAMSUNG I9000, now is there something I nedd to check on this device to stop this or is this still another dell streak defect? As I stated, all 3 of the dell streaks received had this very same problem, although the previous 2 were problems inspite of losing service. So before I contact dell again, is there someplace I need to go on this device to prevent ths service from dropping like this, I'll be on a call when all of a sudden the party is gone and when I look at my dell streak, I have no phone service lines at all. They seem to just go up and down then down to blank.
  (#2) Old
Default 09-05-2010, 08:37 AM

R u on 1.6 or 2.1?

People who were using the leaked 2.1 seemed to think that there were less drop outs. It seems that way on the official 2.1 so far, but ive yet to use it extensively.

« Streak_101_3562_00.pkg ???? | pc suite »