Dell Streak Forum for discussion on Dells 5'' android tablet, the Dell Streak

(#1) Old
Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default US Streakers report in! - 08-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Calling all US Streakers! Report in here and let us know your hopes and dreams for your Dell Streak!

I bet there a lot or relieved people out there after such a long wait, just over 2 months?!

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#2) Old
Thumbs up 08-12-2010, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dunhamzzz View Post
Calling all US Streakers! Report in here and let us know your hopes and dreams for your Dell Streak!

I bet there a lot or relieved people out there after such a long wait, just over 2 months?!
Thanks, just placed order this morning, should be hear early next week hopefully....

Silicon Valley Digerati
Dell Mini9/OSX 10.6.2
Fujitsu UH900/Ubuntu 10.04/Win7
MacBook C2D/OSX 10.6.3
HP2710p TabletPC (work)
Previous: Sony Vaio P91S/UMID M1/Fujitsu P1610 TabletPC & Many More
  (#3) Old
Default 08-13-2010, 12:38 AM

I did not buy. I'm going to wait for an actual unlocked version that works with t-mobile or for the price to drop.
  (#4) Old
Default got 2 - 08-13-2010, 02:51 AM

ya i got 2 with my 10% discount. as on the sites specs it has AT&T and T-mobile bands all you have to do is call in and get it unlocked for free. in most cases of the precises the one in the states is the cheapest with out contract and as per the demand once the commercials hit in the US it would be one of the best android phones selling from AT&T. lol as there is only 2, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 should be out soon so at the end of the year that know of there will only be 4 phones that AT&T would have

UK£ 449 = 699.0032 U.S. dollars
  (#5) Old
Default 08-13-2010, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by maroam View Post
uk£ 449 = 699.0032 u.s. Dollars
599 € = 770,1942 us$
  (#6) Old
Default 08-14-2010, 02:49 AM

I gave up on waiting for the streak and got an iPhone 4. I don't regret it =D

I'm still anxious to play with a streak. Any idea if ATT stores will carry them. Seeing a demo model would be kinda cool.
  (#7) Old
Send a message via Yahoo to pappyfire
Default 08-14-2010, 02:52 AM

Got mine late this afternoon and started setting up all my stuff (email accounts, contacts, etc). So far I'm liking it a lot.
  (#8) Old
Default US Buyer - 08-14-2010, 02:13 PM

I just got mine yesteday. I've never had a contract phone phone before. Never had a smartphone before. Never had a touchscreen before. I did not buy the accessories. I got the phone and AT&T cotract. I'm sure I'll need the car accessories, maybe more.

I've got a lot of learning to do.

Camera, phone, and navigation work great.

It took a few times before I could get the door securely on the back.

By The Way:

I have also ordered an Alienware M11x so I can have a small POWERFUL laptop with a backlit keyboard.
  (#9) Old
Default 08-29-2010, 09:10 PM

I have mine for less then a week and the person who could not wait, well sorry you miss out a great Tablet Dell Streak. Just love this unit. Great build all that is missing out of the gate is 2.2 has 1.6 yet even with 1.6 this thing ROCKSSSSSS. 2.2 in September hopefully...will ass flash 10.0 then this unit will be a 10+ i am not kidding.
You'll be able to see all flash websites like Hulu and all network programing....can't wait. In the mean time I will be modding this thing out. Very customizable....Dell Rules the Rocks...
  (#10) Old
Send a message via AIM to Streaker503
Default 08-30-2010, 04:01 PM

Portland 503 checking in. I ordered yesterday and it gets delivered tomorrow. Dell was nice enough to give me free overnight shipping. My friend has had a Streak since release so ive had a lot of hands on time. I love it. It is perfect and really hated having an iPhone 4 after I had quality time. I had to have my own. For someone who barely talks on his phone and basically only emails, texts and browses, this device is perfect. Oh tomorrow can't come soon enough!

« notification lights | Removing Pre-Installed Apps »