I got mine today, first impressions:
1. I *hate* the keyboard - too many pointless keys taking up valuable screen space.
2. Screen rotation is patchy - I expect it to work every time I move from landscape to portrait mode.
3. boot-up is s-l-o-w. I've seen PCs quicker.
4. Form is good, like a PSP only 10x better. fits into a pocket easily, though I don't like the bias towards right-handed folk.
5. Although wifi is supposed to take precedence over 3g - it looks like both are connected - I don't want to be using up my monthly allowance when I can be using my own home network.
6. I hope someone comes out with cheap, alternative USB leads - Dell have done an Apple and introduced a non-standard interface , I want to have a couple so I can charge up where &when it suits me.
7. I cant change the standard screen-set up. I want to go straight to my apps, not a list of things that dell/O2 think I should be using , i.e. how can I drop the google search bar?
8. Back cover is fiddly, I can see it becoming a problem as wear & tear sets in.