Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Default Dell streak 5 call volume not audible - 05-19-2011, 08:25 PM

I am unable to listen through built in speakers while making or receiving calls. If I put the device on speakerphone or use headphones then I can hear the voice. I think it all started after installing "marketenabler" app and I switched it to fake T mobile sim card to download Us market apps. After that I again switched back to my India specific card. Is there any fix available to resolve this?

Last edited by netverse; 05-19-2011 at 08:31 PM.
  (#2) Old
Red face Dell STreak 5 Call Volume Not Audible - 05-20-2011, 11:04 PM

Have you removed the App. to see if that solves the problem? There may be alternative Apps. you may find on the Net.

I presume for whatever reason did not come with the standard "Market" app. installed, as was the situation with some other subscribers.

And a silly question, but I am sure you will have gone to settings "Sound" (I think it is), and manually pulled the blue bars to the right as far as they will go.

However, if you go tot the extreme right with "Notifications", you may be deafened when using earphones, and a notification arrives.

Last edited by Australian; 05-20-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Added brackets

« Streak constantly rebooting | Video Format and Editing »