Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Default getting MSN on the dell streak - 03-22-2011, 10:35 PM

I would really appreciate someone's advice here, I just had my second dell streak delivered to me since my son has my other one away at college. My question is this, This device will allow me to get on any internet site I go to, however, when I tap in MSN.COM it keeps coming up saying the page selected is unavailable. I then went to my wife's samsung I9000, tapped MSN.COM in the search bar and there it was, I also went to my laptop and there it was. So do you think somethings wrong with this device or should I wait a bit then try again. I am quick to return something if I feel somethings not right, but since this room has been here its taught me a lot and I believe in whats being said here. I have at times had this problem with my desktop then the next day there the msn came up. So tell me what you think. As always, thanks much.
  (#2) Old
Default 03-29-2011, 04:35 AM

Nothing wrong with the streak if the only website this happens to is I get the same issue when trying to use wikipedia.

Bizarre and annoying but actually not a streak fault.

« Streakdroid disables wifi | How to strengthen the receiving Wifi signal »