Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Default Dead Dell - 01-19-2011, 10:08 PM

Well my Streak worked fine before the upgrade to 2.2, then it crashed a few times and was ok after a re-start. Then it started crashing and wiping any applications I had installed myself from the market. Worse still it more or less put it back to the factor default settings, all m contacts, telly numbers the lot gone.

Now its kaput, it re-booted yet again on its own and now just powers up, the dell logo is shown, the three lights/smbols show on the bezel, then the turn off and the screen shuts off for a few secs, then it repeats itself.

Tried a full factor reset and a re-install of 2.2 but its just a paperweight now.

I did call dell and tha said they said they;d send a courier but he never appeared.

An ideas folks?
  (#2) Old
Default 01-30-2011, 04:13 AM

After I bricked my Streak, I found Streakdroid, home of the famous DJ_Steve and his fabulous ROM's. He also is peerless in his tech writing skills, no steps are omitted. Start here, follow his instructions, and good luck! Guides | Streakdroid

« Crashing when loading websites | wifi hotspot channels not received »