Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Default Dell Streak w/2.2 issues - 01-17-2011, 11:17 PM

I just updated to the Dell 2.2 froyo release using the QDL porting tool. After that I have a few questions to what i see as bugs:

In viewing emails(Outlook Sync) is there anyway to zoom in or increase the font to read emails easier?

It is stated in the manual that you can touch the battery status area on the top right of the screen, it should drop down a menu, (as per the manual?) this does not work, although it works on the left side of the screen for notificationss.

Outside of that i am lovin it!
  (#2) Old
Default 01-18-2011, 01:55 AM

Hey mate,
The default exchange client is very limited, basically you can read & reply, there is no zoom or font size & you can't even copy text from an email. Touchdown is a much better client that is well worth paying for if you want extended it has a 30 day trial to see if you like it

Unfortunately with 2.2 the menu from the battery icon is gone, the whole top bar opens the notifications drawer. Unsure why google did this, but there are widgets that can replace this menu just fine.

Hope this helps

« volume increase | [Q] Help Needed »