Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Post Getting an O2 Streak back to a useful state - 01-05-2011, 11:00 AM

I had a stock standard O2 Streak working with a Rebel SIM II card until a couple of weeks ago when I installed the OTA Dell Froyo update. After that I had a pretty, new OS and the words "no SIM card" which means that the Rebel SIM aint working anymore.

I had a good read at and managed to get the device loaded with DJ Steve's early 2.2 release but still "no SIM card". I know I need to start from a 2.1 build (correct?) but I'm not sure where to find the ROM or how to install it on the streak.

Any help please?

(#2) Old
Default 01-06-2011, 09:38 AM

Pop on over to the StreakDroid website, and follow the QDL tool guide, that will stick something new on there. However, as I recall, the newer versions of the OS don't work with Rebel SIMs, so you will need to check Steve's FAQ, to see if he's got a version that will work with it.

Once again a proud Streak Owner