Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Default Not Sure what is Dells issue but I'm out.. - 11-01-2010, 02:02 AM

I just returned my 3rd Streak with Screen issues..
My first one has one entire side of the screen go out, they replaced it no problem but when the second arrived it had several dead pixels in the lower corner.. I was like WTF and called them the next day. They were nice and apologized and sent me the 3rd one over night before I even sent the second one back. My luck must suck because when I got it their was 1 dead pixil about 1" above the home button... I call and explained to the operator I could not keep a device that cost this much and had screen issues from the jump. She agreed and offer to either exchange it or give a full refund. Now I did have one before these 3 and sent it back because it would lock up and reboot at will. I have been told it was a battery issue.

I love the Device and think I will keep my old phone for a while and see what happens to the Streak before jumping in to anything else..
Good Luck to all and please advise if any of you have had simular screen issues.. Heck you may not even notice a bad pixel but I was not going to chance the $$$...

« some issue with the RSS manager | Microphone issues »