Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#1) Old
Angry App download stalled - 09-23-2010, 09:28 AM

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but over the last couple of days I have been trying to download some apps through the app store and they seem to stall just after "Starting download.." appears.

The problem first appeared when I tried to download a theme for ADW and found there were some updates available. So I added those and then nothing. A couple of them seemed to download overnight but one fail repeatedly. Tried again this morning with a different app and teh same problem has occurred...

Any ideas?
  (#2) Old
Default 09-23-2010, 10:36 AM

i got the same problem.

anyone with a solution?
  (#3) Old
Default 09-23-2010, 06:37 PM

Switching between and can cause it, try seeing if you can go back to using a previous address.

Enable the Background Data option under sync settings.

Connect to the market via 3g, then try to connect to it again over wifi.

These are just a number of things that have been tried with some success, there are other threads on these forums with these problems mentioned in them too so search for those, and make sure you check the Android Market forums themselves:
Apps won't download and are stuck in "Starting download..." phase - Android Market Help

« using the dell streak as a webcam for pc | some problems about my dell streak »