Dell Streak Support Forum for Dell Streak owners to get help and support for their Streak.

(#11) Old
Default 08-12-2010, 11:45 AM

Can you download and reinstall apps you're previously paid for without paying again?

Streak supplied 8 July 2010, direct from
  (#12) Old
Default 08-12-2010, 05:09 PM

Mine has frozen a couple of times when I unplugged the power supply following charging. It also froze once when using 3G on a train.
  (#13) Old
Default 08-12-2010, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by d3matt View Post
Can you download and reinstall apps you're previously paid for without paying again?
Yes if you go through the Market program, I've been through that a couple of times with replacement Streaks.
  (#14) Old
Default 08-15-2010, 10:05 PM

Hi Guys, yes i tried to force reset but no luck. i literally had to take out the battery and then switch on the phone again, and to only be frozen again!!!
I tried everything but once the phone started up i could not do anything. thats the problem i have. it will be a week tomorrow since i gave it to 02. they should give me a call this week some time to find out what is the problem. the guy did say if the problem cannot be rectified they will give me a new Dell Streak.
but to be honest i would like to know the cause of the problem for future Ref.
Will keep you updated guys. thanks for your response.
  (#15) Old
Default 08-20-2010, 11:12 AM

i've had two streak replacements so far for the ongoing texting issue in other thread and each one of the three has frozen at some point. This one froze last night when mate was browsing ebay. as usual, took the battery out and put it back in and it decides it's fine to begin working again.

« Quick question about screen issues | Dial Pad Vibration »