Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Default Whatare the Latest Apps Removed from Android Market (Post March 2011)? - 06-18-2011, 02:04 PM

What is the best source to proivde the latest apps removed from the Android Market? Since the huge 50+ app removal in March 2011, I have been scanning the internet looking for latest articles referring to additional app removals.

Why doesn't Google provide such reports or send notifications globally announcing the removal of an app? Instead, we hear of the silent removals from other sources.

Personally, if Google yanked an app for malware suspiciion, I would like to know in case I haev downloaded it and need to do somthing to prevent damages on my device.

Does anyone know which apps have recently been deleted? I tried lookingup MP3 Downloader (Levag Mobile Music) and it is no longer there.
  (#2) Old
Red face What Are The Latest Apps Removed From Android Market - 06-19-2011, 01:45 AM

Why not simply run an "on demand" scan from one of the good anti virus apps, such as Webroot Basic or BitDefender, even Anti Virus Free.

If the several you should have on your phone announce all is clean, than you can be confident all is well.

« What Do You Think of These App Permissions? | Newsy »