Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Thumbs up The Zumobi Networks Apps - 05-13-2011, 12:16 PM

The Zumobi Network Apps. comprise of "Automobile", "Motor Trend" and "PopSci" magazines, as well the MSNBC news feature App.

They are more than magazines, as the car magazines feature video road tests etc.... And I told you that each one I discovered was a really great App.

But with the exception of MSNBC, the other 3 seemed to have very small print which one couldn't pinch enlarge, so it was a bit difficult to read the print.

However, tonight I discovered that when you find an article you are interested in reading, - by touching on the "Menu" button, you are offered a BIG font, probably larger than a paper magazine would have.

And despite this, it all fits in perfectly, just the same.

So now, reading these magazines is a pleasure.

I had a look at two video car reviews of the new Hyundai Elantra and Jeep ?, but of course there are Porsches, Lamborghinis etc. That was tonight, as I have already checked out many of the other video car reviews.

PopSci features all the latest scientific breakthroughs that would interest anyone, as they are well explained.

Don't worry about "Angry Birds", and "Ninja Jump" and the like, get yourself a set of worthwhile Apps from The Zumobi Network.

Oh, I forgot the Snapdragon chip in the Streak doesn't enable "Angry Birds" to download, as that game requires an Intel chip.

Last edited by Australian; 05-13-2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: "Angry Birds" problem

automobile, motor trend, popsci, zumobi network

« Google Overhauls Android Market | The Best Mobile TV News App »