Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Thumbs up Super Manager - 04-11-2011, 11:40 AM

"Super Manager" is a great free app you can use to find files (not apps) you would like to get rid of, from a rooted device, such as the Streak.

There are times when something may download by itself, from a site you may be viewing.

Quite rightly you would be suspicious of whatever it was that got itself into your phone, - not on the CD card.

"Super Manager" would help you discover it, and delete it. I have the app. and used it to clean up such a situation.

And, it has additional functions , such as .....

Super Manager is a powerful system utility for AndroidThis is a powerful system utility for Android
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first.
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and auto memory clean up
APK Manager: Remove, View, Backup installed APK
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot

You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website.

I think such a file manager is a MUST for every Streak, and this is the only root file manager I know if that is FREE.

removal of rooted files, root file manager, rooted files, super manager

« Dell Streak 5: Which Free Calculator App is Best | List of Suspicious Apps Available? »