Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Thumbs up Motoring Magazine - 03-15-2011, 06:57 AM

Are you interested in cars? Who isn't? Doesn't matter whether you are interested in Aston Martins or Smart cars ....

If you are, you would know that car magazines printed on paper, don't come cheap. Probably around $6 in Australia.

I discovered a wonderful app called "Motor Trends" (as I recall), and it has so may car reviews, special features, video car tests, - you simply won't believe this app is free. Yes, free as a bird.

And the photos will send you into a spin, they are just so sharp & detailed.

Not only all those things, but it loads very fast, and never drops out or falters.

So go to the Android Market and search for "Motor Trends".

Now you will have endless reading in your bus, at the touch of the app.

And the beautiful pictures on a screen in your hands, is going to get many admiring glances from the person sitting next to, or adjacent to you, and from any standing passengers.

They just pretend they are not looking .... also a "Top Gear" app link

Last edited by Australian; 03-15-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Link added
  (#2) Old
Exclamation Motoring Magazine - Another "Automobile" - 03-27-2011, 03:52 AM

"Automobile" is another car magazine from Zumobi Network which presents the apps. for "Motor Trends" and "" - both mentioned recently here in apps.

I like all of them for their thoroughness in news, reviews, photographs etc. - but wish it was possible to expand the print size.

So, can be a bit of a strain on the eyes, and certainly if you had a phone with a small screen, you probably would bother with any of the Zumobi trio of apps, despite how good they otherwise are.

car magazine, car-ezine, motor trends

« Something to Tickle Your Fancy -TiKL | QuickOffice - Useful Aspect Of It »