Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Thumbs up Erase Search History - 03-12-2011, 03:11 AM

There is a very good app on the android market, - free too, called "History Eraser". I think you might find it in tools, but search the market on your device.

It removes search history from searches, and other parts of the device, with one tap. And though I am not very observant about these things, I think there are options.

Imagine how embarrassing it might be when you are on the bus ( I am always on a bus), or a train, and you go to YouTube or some other search, and the device displays all the previous things you searched for.

What button would you quickly press to get rid of it, as your face gets a hot flush of red?

It is a good app, as sometimes there just doesn't seem an easy way of getting rid of past history.

Note that it works with the default browser, which is likely to be the default anyway.

So, I think "History Eraser" is a necessary app to have, or a similar one.

At the end of each search session on your streak, use that app.

It is the one with a widget/icon that is a red eraser, or a rubber, as we would say in Australia. But "rubber" probably has other connotations is other countries.

erase, eraser, history eraser, search history

« TV News In English - Condensed | Clear Your Streak's Cache »