Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Default Wii controller help - 12-26-2010, 03:59 PM

I've read lots of people saying they use a wii controller to play emulator games. My girlfriend got a wii for Christmas so thought i would give it a with one of her controllers. I can't get it to work though. I tried 3 different apps on the market, including the expensive wii controller IME, but whilst they would all pair & register button presses within the app, none worked with any emulators or anything else for that matter.

What am i doing wrong?

Which app are people using and how?

Is it just a froyo thing?
  (#2) Old
Default Wii Remote - 12-29-2010, 11:40 AM

(#3) Old
Default 01-11-2011, 07:57 PM

Thanks. I've got that app working better than any of the others, but it's still not working the way it says it does....

The analogue stick on the nun-chuck doesn't work properly, and on both the stick and the D-pad, diagonals are a real problem.

Still it's a vast improvement on a lot of games. Playing Sonic on the Mega Drive emulator is now exactly like it was on the console no latency in the controls like there was with the touch screen.

Street Fighter is better, but still not ideal because of the diagonals problem which is makes certain moves very difficult.

« how to watch netflix on dell streak | Split Keyboard with Number Pad, Designed Specifically for the Streak »